If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Other folks getting a dose of the blues...

It seems the blues are rather popular!

Kim over at Savvy Southern Style has cooled down with blue and white.

Marian at Miss Mustard Seed recently had a feature on blue and white, too.
And oh, how I would love to have some pieces of transfer-ware with the scene on the featured cup and saucer!

Years ago when I was still a teenager, I stumbled across a bowl and pitcher for a wash stand that had this scene on it.  It was priced WAY out of my budget at $50.  So, I didn't get it.  Every time I see something with this pattern, I think of that beautiful bowl and pitcher and wish I could stumble across it again...and for that price!

No comments:

Post a Comment