If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Friday, January 22, 2016

A Lot of Weather

We have started to get a good bit of weather lately.

I always used to think it was funny when I would hear my grandfather say that.

I mean, we always have weather of some kind don't we?

Of course, I know that he meant weather that includes precipitation...

...or weather that includes extremes...

...or weather that is worth commenting upon because it is a bit out of the ordinary.

I think he meant something like the warm early-fall-like weather we got back in December.  You know where we were wearing t-shirt sleeves and shorts during December?

Well, this week we have really gotten a good bit of weather.

Earlier this week we had some ice and a wee bit of snow.

We had frigid temperatures that make me shiver just thinking about it.

Then, today...

It was raining out my back door at seven o'clock this morning.

By eight-fifteen it looked like this.

And now, it looks like this.

And this.

Toby didn't even want to go out until he was crossing his legs and miserable.

He made a quick trip of it and was back in a flash looking like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment