If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Running Wide Open

I stopped by my parents' house yesterday.  While I was there, Bridgette, Corey, and their three daughters stopped by.

This little mite was a busy young lady.  We sat outside and watched her just run, run, run.  She simply ran - wide open - round and round in circles.
She was on the go just like in the photo below.
She stumbled and fell on the concrete and looked up at me.  I asked her, "Are you okay?"  She said she was and jumped up and started running all over again.

The next time she stumbled, she hardly hit the ground before she shouted out, "I OK!"

And she was!

Later in the day, I got a message telling me that she finally gave it up...
Could there be anything sweeter than that sleeping face?

No comments:

Post a Comment