If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Little Along

Mike and I are having a Thanksgiving Feast right here at home this year.  Mama and Daddy changed up the day of their feast to try to accommodate some of the family but we already had plans.  So, the two of us will be feasting right here at home on Thursday.  We are not doing anything nearly so elaborate as the year we tackled Big Tom.  However, there are a few things that just mean Thanksgiving Feast to us.  So, on the menu this year for us is:

Turkey
Southern Cornbread Dressing
Sweet Potato Casserole
Green Bean Casserole
Macaroni and Cheese
Cranberry Salad
Home-made Rolls
Pecan Pie

With a menu like that, we will eat rich all next week, probably!  Today I've stirred up the Cranberry Salad

the Southern Cornbread for the dressing, 

and cooked the sweet potatoes.  I figure if I do a little bit each day this week I won't be exhausted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment